Number Run: Math facts in an endless runner
Baron von Count has stolen the 4 Mathemagical crystals of the land. Chase him down and bring him to justice or humanity will be forced to count on their fingers forever!
Number Run is great practice for boys & girls learning math and adults who just want to stay sharp. Finally, a FUN math game
While games like Number Munchers and Math Blaster were great for their time, the language of games and game design has grown exponentially. Number Run combines the purity of flow found in games like Super Mario and Legend of Zelda with the modern feel of endless runner games like Jetpack Joyride and Canabalt. It represents its creators' combined effort to give students a math game that doesn't skimp on the math or the game.
- Features 52 levels across addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Aligned to Common Core state standards
- Test your skills in Endless Mode
- Unlock new outfits and show your style
- Developed by graduate students from Stanford and USC
- Retina support for iPhone and iPad
- Did we mention it's actually fun?